Banyak Group is a Retained Global Executive Search, Human Capital Management Consulting, and Candidate Advisory firm. Our focus industries are within Investment Management and Technology. Our specializations are for Hedge Fund, Asset Management, Private Equity, Family Office, Venture Capital, Fintech, Market Making, and Blockchain companies.
Banyak Group seeks a Recruitment Research Associate with an excellent track record of professional and academic achievements that will support the research, sourcing, and engagement of investment and technology professionals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
This individual will report into our Director of Research and support research efforts for our recruitment practice throughout a variety of searches within the firm’s Investment Management recruitment business. Global Investment Management searches include but are not limited to Portfolio Managers, Quant Researchers, Traders, Analysts, Strategists, Risk Managers, Technologists, and Human Capital Professionals. Throughout the search process, you will structure search processes, execute multi-channel candidate sourcing strategies, and conduct initial outreach to investment professionals for our recruitment team. You’ll also support candidate assessment efforts, profile tagging, tracking key metrics, and measuring impact.
· Support business development needs through candidate sourcing and data set organization.
· Hedge Fund, Asset Manager, and Technology company employee mapping.
· Stay up to date on current events pertaining to global capital markets and innovative technologies.
· Identify and interact with investment professionals for scheduling.
· Undergraduate Degree with a focus in finance, economics, psychology, or research related discipline.
· Possess keen attention to detail, superb organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication, strong work ethic, and sound judgment.
· An interest in equity, fixed income, macro, crypto, and investible markets.
· Preferred prior experience sourcing, cleaning, & organizing large textual or numerical data sets.
· Must be self-motivated, have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to handle multiple on-going projects.
· Comfortable using Microsoft office suite.
· 1 – 3 years’ experience.