View job on Handshake
Founded in March 2015, Mil-Techs is located in Milpitas, California. Part of the golden triangle of the Silicon Valley, Mil-Techs is focused on expansive real estate development, the newest technology, and its subsidiaries Sunlighting Corp, RAVV, and Highway Venture. We are growing our development team and are looking for a diligent, analytical, and growth-oriented individual to join our family.
- Handle communication such as incoming calls and emails to assist the project coordinators
- Maintain, manage, and improve filing system.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into database.
- Greet clients and vendors upon arrival.
- Conduct research for assigned projects.
- Contact consultants and venders
- Perform other tasks as assigned to assist
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must possess great communication and writing skills
- Superior organization skills; ability to set priorities and meet/manage deadlines
- Dependable and works well both independently and with a team.
- Willing to do local travel occasionally.