Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
Looking for an unrivaled opportunity to jump-start your career as a project management professional?
The Project Management Academy (PMA) is a two-year program designed to support analysts to obtain the skills necessary to succeed as an entry level project manager. The program will encompass the following exciting opportunities:
- Take part in project management training that combines industry best-in-class standards along with company specific methodology, tools and processes
- Learn the skills/knowledge, as well as the fundamentals of Agile in preparation for PMI – CAPM, ACP certification
- As a participant in the PMA, analyst will rotate within various areas of Operations & Technology for the Americas such as Enterprise Project Management Office Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Project Portfolio Management, Enterprise Information Security and Office of the CIO to gain deep understanding of the functions provided by project management support groups for EQ TDO and to provide an opportunity to jumpstart your network
- Project assignments are introduced to reinforce learned concepts
- Mentorship from EQ TDO Sr. PM’s and managers, and exposure to MUFG Executive and senior management
- The Junior Project Manager will support IT projects, help to effectively lead creation of deliverables and coordinate successful implementation of technology solutions to satisfy business requirements
Junior Project Manager Primary Responsibilities Include
- Build and maintain the Project Work Breakdown Structure, Issues and Risks Log, in addition to meeting agendas, presentations and minutes
- Provide Weekly Progress Reports that are accurate, complete and timely
- Monitor and maintain project financials and forecast
- Lead small to medium size projects independently, and take ownership of other IT project related activities
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree – majoring in an analytical field
- Recent college graduate with 0-1 year of work experience
- Entry Level opportunity; experience managing projects is not expected
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to details
- Communicates clearly and concisely in both oral and written contexts, and comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Strong analytic/problem solving skills and detailed orientation
- Innate ability to understand process, think creatively and work well with others
- Proficient in MS Office applications, experience with MS Project or equivalent an advantage
- Flexible and comfortable with high levels of change and uncertainty
- Enthusiastic/positive attitude and interest in a PM career
- Aptitude and passion for continuous learning/development
- Exposure to basic Financial Services and Project Management concepts a plus
- MUFG will not hire individuals for internships or entry-level positions whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis and would not require visa sponsorship now, or in the future
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.