In a world that’s focused purely on outcomes and results, we believe connection matters. At EPS, our clients are true partners. Working together, our team strives to meet and exceed their goals and expectations consistently.
We embrace and encourage all perspectives. As part of the EPS team, you’ll contribute to a work environment that values community and fosters growth. Differences are celebrated. Inclusion is valued.
EPS delivers profit-oriented engineering, development, and valuation consulting services for energy and biotechnologies as a full-service engineering firm. Our clients include traditional and renewable energy industry leaders in oil, coal, gas, biomass, biofuels, chemicals, biochemicals, and waste.
At EPS, we consistently strive to over-deliver. Your work will help us maintain our reputation for providing insightful engineering assessments and creative solutions for projects deemed “unsolvable” by our peers. Apply now to join the EPS team.
We’re looking for a team player who has the confidence to fly solo should the need arise. On any given day, our Project Engineers and Analysts work on a broad range of assignments. We need someone self-motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision, handling multiple projects simultaneously, and communicating efficiently with various clients.
Key responsibilities include:
● Write up reports and presentations in a clear and concise manner
● Perform root cause analysis (RCA) for fires, explosions, and chemical releases
● Collect and analyze process data utilizing databases (SQL) and programming (Python).
● Aid in the valuation of process facilities and intellectual property
● Data Management and Analysis
● Conduct documents searches and research
● Mechanical design, development, and evaluation of products.
● Develop Financial Models
● Perform Cost estimating
● Other duties as requested
Undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or Chemistry
Two years of engineering or scientific experience preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent analytical & presentation skills
Excellent PC skills
Programming knowledge, including Python
Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills