Thank you for your interest in St. Onge Company! We are proud to have established a reputation as a premiere supply chain engineering consulting partner for some of the world’s biggest brands for more than 35 years. St. Onge Company has been named to the Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners in the world by SupplyChainBrain magazine for 11 of the past 13 years! This is particularly special to us because we were nominated by our clients and chosen among thousands of other well-respected organizations.
St. Onge Company is experiencing significant growth! We are seeking talented professionals to join our team in many areas of our business.
As an engineer/analyst at St. Onge, you will combine quantitative methods, strategic thinking, and innovative technology to impact some of the biggest brands in the world. You will work with a diverse team of engineers, technicians, project managers, senior management, and client teams to contribute to the design of distribution center, manufacturing facility, and/or hospital layouts and perform facility master planning.
You will have access to an incredibly depth talent pool. Our managers take a vested interest in mentoring our engineers to help give you the tools you need to build the career you want.
If you are looking for an employer that encourages you to share ideas, use creativity to solve complex problems, and fosters an environment of career growth and development, then apply today!
You might like this job if:
- You are self-starter, eager to learn, excited by challenging work, and thrive individually and as part of a team. We have an incredible working environment that promotes career and personal growth.
- You are a passionate problem solver who puts the client first and has a strong desire to make a lasting impact.
- You are excited to grow personally and professionally by exhibiting our core values: creativity, competence, integrity, hard work, wisdom, and generosity.
- You will execute integration and configuration of supply chain systems and simulation analysis.
- Our team members are expected to have strong skills in manipulating large sets of data in databases and spreadsheets.
- You will at times be required to provide research support on technologies and strategic issues.
- Our Engineer/Analysts help to develop presentation materials and communicate findings in client meetings.
- You will assist in writing final reports and other key deliverables as required.
- You may be required to develop or support software tools.
- The Engineer/Analyst will be exposed to layout development from the data, capital estimating, staffing calculations, and alternative evaluation.
Education & Experience:
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain/Logistics, Mechanical Engineering or other Bachelor’s degree with co-op or internship experience in a distribution/manufacturing/hospital environment, conducting cost analysis, layout design, time studies, and/or inventory analysis.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manipulate data in data bases and spreadsheets. (A high level of proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, or other database tools, MS Office and MS Project).
- This position is located at our headquarters in York, PA. We are currently working remotely during the pandemic but we do expect to return to the office in the future and relocation will be required.
- Travel is required, typically 30-50%.
What we offer:
Our employees are our greatest asset. We do not sell products, we sell our services, and therefore we place a great value on our employees. As a company, we recognize and reward our employees for the great work that they do. We are invested in the success of our employees and are committed to providing our employees with every opportunity to develop and grow their career. We foster an environment of collaboration, innovation, transparency and inclusiveness. Our employees feel both empowered and engaged. Our team works together every day with a collective goal to improve our customer experience both internal and external.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental & vision
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)
- Home office equipment stipend
- So much more!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
St. Onge Company is an equal opportunity employer.