GAI Consultants, Inc. seeks a Project Data Analyst in our Urban Analytics & Planning practice within our Orlando, Florida oﬃce. Our Urban Analytics team collaborates closely with our Planning practice to assess socio-economic conditions and trends, translating this information into strategic recommendations for public, private, and institutional clients. Experience is anticipated to be entry-level to 3 years. This position is eligible for our flexible hybrid work schedules and a sign-on bonus.
The specific duties of this position include:
- Data gathering, research, and development of reports with written and graphic descriptions of data findings.
- Conducting primary demographic, economic, and real estate/site inventory research, including interviews & site visits
- Organizing data, trends, and assistance in constructing financial or statistical models by employing existing GAI methodologies
- Working with project teams to prepare reports and presentations that convey key findings.
Qualifications include (i) an undergraduate degree with a mix of quantitative and qualitative coursework in disciplines such as economics, finance, urban studies, planning, geography, real estate, public policy, or political science; (ii) strong skills with Excel and Microsoft Office, functional understanding of ArcGIS and interest in learning other analytical methods and datasets (such as CoStar Data); (iii) strong written and communication skills. The successful candidate will have a passion for research, analysis, and problem solving with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
At GAI, exceptional people have an exceptional place to work, grow, lead, and achieve. Explore an array of opportunities in locations across the U.S., and join accomplished colleagues in tackling challenging projects for a range of markets. Enjoy comprehensive benefits and feel good about being part of a collaborative team that’s committed to supporting the communities we serve. Join GAI and distinguish yourself in a company poised for unlimited growth.
GAI Consultants, Inc. is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion through fostering a workforce that represents different communities, cultures, and viewpoints. We will continue to build mutual trust and respect where employees are empowered to share their diverse perspectives, experiences, and ideas.
Benefits to working at GAI include:
- Competitive salary - GAI is committed to paying market-based salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, company paid Long Term Disability, and Short-Term Disability (benefits start within 30 days of hire)
- New paid Maternity/Paternity/Adoption program
- Generous Paid Time Off and 7 paid holidays
- Employee-Owned Company with annual company contributions to your ESOP account
- 401k company match
- Ability to participate in our Direct Stock Ownership program
- Tuition Reimbursement