Our Program Leader position is an amazing opportunity for young professionals who want to do purposeful work each day. We bring leaders together, invest in their development, and directly impact schools across America. At Booster, we believe that by supporting a generation of fun-seeking difference makers, together, we can positively influence our world- one day, one student, one community at a time.
If you have a background as a: camp counselor, teacher, customer service representative, or with youth programs, we would love to talk to you!
Booster is a growing company with a mission to change the world by seeing every school funded, every student inspired, and every community thriving. Throughout the school year, we have the privilege of partnering with elementary schools to help them raise much-needed funds and leave a long-lasting impact by teaching students the importance of character and fitness.
We are looking for hardworking virtuous leaders to help us change the world!
As a Program Leader, you’re in charge of leading our school partners through our Boosterthon program. You’ll lead the team on campus with excellence, help schools reach their fundraising goals, and positively impact students.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Program Leadership – You lead the Boosterthon program on school campuses. You are responsible for all day-to-day program operations, communication, and details to ensure a remarkable experience.
- Event Management – You lead high-energy experiences (Kick Offs, Fun Runs, etc), oversee team delegation, think through event details, and coordinate logistics.
- Team Leadership – You lead your team on campus to help create remarkable experiences for schools through enthusiasm and excellence.
- Experience Creator – You creatively use resources and daily campus interactions to engage and inspire students. You get to be a role model for kids!
- Client Care – You build trust with our clients through excellent service, effective communication, and intentional care.
- Reliable transportation.
- Be a licensed driver and pass Booster’s Motor Vehicle background check policy.
- Pass all required background checks for this position.
- Physically able to lift up to 45lbs and be active and on your feet while on campus for an extended period of time
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Captivating Culture: A company that promotes team building, development, and celebration (See what Booster’s culture is like here: https://vimeo.com/299674360) A team that pops confetti canons for you at your highest and links arms and walks alongside you at your lows.
- World-Class Leader Development: Participation in L3 program, plus company-wide training events that have the perfect balance of professional development, pumped-up inspiration, and even more confetti canons.
- Career Development Opportunities: Explore and launch into any of our exciting non-desk job careers such as Team Leadership, Account Management, Event Management, Creative Innovation, Logistics and more.
- Tech: Macbook and $50 per month cell phone allowance
- Music Subscription: $10 per month for Spotify subscription
- Insurance Benefits: Medical, Vision, and Dental, 401-K matching
- Paid Time Off: 10 days, all major holidays, 2-week December break and a company-wide Week Of Rest to give everyone a week off to rejuvenate for the upcoming school year.
Learn more and apply now at Boosterthon.com/Careers
Experience Booster on Instagram:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to abide by all school-specific COVID-19 regulations.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fundraising: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations