View job on Handshake
Date: Jun 1, 2022
Location: Elizabeth, New Jersey, US, 07114
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Scheduling the manufacturing operations from dispensing to finished bulk based on site plan and priorities.
Assist Supply Chain Manager on schedule management and coordination between cross-function departments.
- Build, optimize, update schedule to hit department and site KPIs
- Lead relevant forums to drive schedule adherence
- Update WOs in relevant systems/processes
- Maintain and run capacity model for labor and equipment constraints
- Contribute to process improvements and problem solving processes
- BA/BS in SC, Engineering, Business Management OR 2 years of relative work experience.
- Experience in pharmaceuticals, food or other high volume manufacturing in a regulated environment is a plus
- ERP experience, QAD a plus
- Knowledge or certification of scheduling/planning techniques is a plus
- Ability to solve complex problems with quantitative decision making skills
- Ability to interact effectively with different functions/layers of the organization, including top management
- Demonstrates a high level of communication skills to transfer critical information throughout multiple levels of site organization
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word etc)
In process of validation
Already Working @TEVA?
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to support you throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, however, Teva will consider requests for reasonable accommodations.