View job on Handshake
Responsible for handling all quality-related functions such as COA generation, customer complaint and RGA resolution, internal auditing, and continuous improvement of procedures and policies. Works with Production, Engineering and Safety to implement new procedures, work instructions, and suppliers to review quality issues to ensure ongoing reliability and consistency in each stage of Production in compliance with ISO 9001.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES:
• Prepare external quality documentation for review and serve as a primary quality representative of Synder for all quality related inquiries from our customers.
• Handles all customer complaints and provide adequate resolutions. Lead the investigation to any nonconformance and assign appropriate corrective measures.
• Conduct internal Process audit to ensure Synder stays in compliance to ISO9001:2015 regulations.
• Conduct external audits on our critical raw material suppliers when necessary.
• Manages calibration of equipment and tooling.
• Monitors the development and implementation of any quality improvement program.
• Facilitate quality improvement activities, provide data analysis and measurement of outcomes, document and report the results and accomplishments of quality improvement initiatives.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Eligible on the first of the month, following a 30 day probationary period:
• Medical insurance coverage
Eligible on the first of the month, following a 90 day probationary period:
• Dental insurance coverage
• Vacation Accrual: Accrual begins of up to two (2) weeks paid vacation per year, calculated by hours worked and based on a 40-hr work week.
• Paid Holidays: 8-10 paid holidays per year.
• Winter Shutdown: Mandatory vacation from Christmas to New Years. This usually includes three (3) paid vacation days and four (4) paid holidays over a 10-12 day period starting just prior to Christmas Eve through New Years Day. Actual number of paid vacation and holiday days may vary from year to year.
Eligible on the one (1) year anniversary of employment:
• 401(k) Retirement Plan: Up to 4% company match
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor degree in sciences, statistics, or similar field