Responsible for overall operation of the division to include managing staff, inventory control, production, warehouse, delivery, and administrative support functions. Enhances customer relations, develops annual budget, coordinates sales efforts, coordinate purchasing efforts, participates in development of products and is responsible for achieving division goals and objectives. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best serve the company.
Major Functional Responsibilities
- Supervises associates to include, but not limited to: staffing, training, coaching, performance management and problem resolution.
- Oversees the operation of the division with responsibility for inventory control, production, purchasing, warehousing, delivery and administrative support functions.
- Responsible for achieving established divisional goals and objectives.
- Enhances customer relations through quality customer service to include adequate inventory, accurate and timely deliveries and prompt responses to problems and concerns.
- Coordinates sales effort with foodservice sales managers and sales personnel to include meeting customers, providing appropriate service levels, and meeting with sales staff at meetings and food shows.
- Develops division’s annual budget to include the determination of projected department expenses and gross profit projections.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
4-6 Years Production operations, inventory control processes or related area.
Team lead or supervisory experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Logistics or Related Area
6-10 Years Production operations, inventory control processes experience within foodservice Industry.