Ralph NY is seeking a Production Coordinator to join our Production team.
Who is Ralph?
Ralph is an award-winning creative agency with offices in New York, LA, London and Tokyo that are filled with passionate people who work hard to create big ideas that inspire and innovate online. We represent a wide range of clients including Netflix, Apple, Hulu, FX, BET+, Amazon, Starz, Tinder, Facebook, Disney, and more.
We’re a team of passionate and social creatures who value teamwork and collaboration above all. When we’re in the office, we work in an open-plan environment, enjoy music, humor and aren’t afraid to roll our sleeves up when we’re busy. We follow the same principles working from home and strive for a tight-knit company culture while working remotely.
Check out our website for more background on who we are and what we do. For recent campaigns, check out: Gossip Girl (@gossipgirl), Emily in Paris (@emilyinparis), Tinder (@tinder), What We Do In The Shadows (@shadowsfx), Dickinson (@dickinson) and BET+ (@betplus).
This is an entry-level position for someone who is excited to take initiative and learn all about the aspects that makes Ralph, Ralph. On our Production Team, each day will bring you new challenges and tasks. No two days are the same! You’ll have the opportunity to assist the team with marketing briefs and special projects, including production shoots and experiential events.
At Ralph you’ll have an opportunity to be involved in every step of a project from R&D to creative brainstorming to deployment.
- Contribute to a variety of projects from brainstorm to execution / Work alongside producers on content creation
- Attend weekly client status meetings & internal weeklies, taking detailed notes and sharing with internal teams and recapping to clients
- Review client briefs and establish a strong understanding of their product and their positioning in the marketplace – become an agency resource for client and competitive/industry knowledge
- Build relationships with clients throughout campaign phases, from one campaign to the next, building long term relationships
- Build production calendars and asset trackers / Assist with archiving and updating online production tracking documents
- Prioritize and delegate tasks to internal teams / Manage deliverables and deadlines internally and externally
- Schedule and attend team check-ins and brainstorm sessions as needed, participate in crafting new concepts
- Assist in the development of initial budgets and create timelines for review and approval
- Track deliverables against SOW and budget
- Quality control of creative standards
- Assist team with special projects
- Assist with time coding, storyboarding and creative on videos and assets
- Organize props and assist with shoots
Office Admin Responsibilities
- Answer phones & relay messages
- Manage office inventory, shipments and prepare rooms for meetings
- Order office snacks and supplies as needed
- Assist with agency travel as needed
- Coordinate company events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or equivalent work experience
- Project Management, Account Management and/or Production experience at an advertising agency or entertainment agency/company.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, strong initiative, excitement to tackle new problems/concepts and learn new things
- Must be strong at multitasking, managing multiple projects, budgeting and scheduling
- Strong writing skills & professional phone etiquette
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic understanding of business accounting; experience with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendars and standard software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Keynote
- Effectively manage time, hit deadlines, and communicate needs
- Prior office experience is required, agency experience a plus
- Knowledge of the video production process, from storyboarding and budgeting through final editing is a plus
- Interest/experience in graphic + motion design