The Production Coordinator provides project execution support to the client delivery teams, including project detail entry, project change management, production status tracking, and production schedule coordination.
- Input all project specifications and relevant data into an internal procurement system and maintain key data points in the system, including customer quotes, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Manage and track project status reports by contacting vendors to obtain tracking information and following up on delivery status as necessary.
- Execute production activities within guidelines of established SLAs and in compliance with contractual agreements and company policies and procedures.
- Invoice clients in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Provide regular updates to the client service delivery team in relation to project milestones.
- 1+ years of customer service or coordinator-level experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel.
- Demonstrated aptitude in learning new technology for application in a professional environment.
- Experience executing projects within tight deadlines.
- Resilient with the ability to thrive in a shifting environment.
Your resume will be reviewed by a member of our Recruiting team and we’ll reach out to you directly if there’s a fit. We’re using video conferencing software (Microsoft Teams) to conduct our interviews, but all interviews will be live with a member of our Recruiting or Hiring teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.