View job on Handshake
Built on Willis Carrier’s invention of modern air conditioning in 1902, Carrier is a world leader in heating, air-conditioning, and refrigeration solutions. We constantly build upon our history of proven innovation with new products and services that improve global comfort and efficiency. Today, Carrier needs your talent to build upon this legacy and create solutions that matter for people and our planet!
We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented college student to join our team for the summer of 2022. The Carrier internship experience offers interns an environment that provides practical, challenging, and meaningful on-the-job work experience and the opportunity to apply knowledge and demonstrate strengths to assist Carrier in achieving its business strategy.
As a Product Safety intern, you will gain experience to include, but will not be limited to, the activities and tasks listed below:
This internship will expose projects involving our product safety process, including performance monitoring and process improvements to our digital platform and tools. Our internship program also provides networking and professional development opportunities to enhance your professional skills. Potential activities include:
- Analyze product safety process performance metrics to identify and resolve process constraints.
- Develop and implement digital toolset enhancements with a focus on reduction in issue resolution time.
- Conduct global product safety team improvement events.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and proactive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player and willing to collaborate with others on projects
- Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, majoring in Engineering or related field of study
- GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.0 GPA
- Relevant coursework or previous internships preferred