Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world’s leading global law firms with over 4,000 lawyers and staff in 30 offices is seeking a Product Operations Sr. Analyst to assist the Digital Transformation team with product operations. The group is responsible for onboarding new clients to digital solutions, executing operational tasks, and providing personalized user and technical support and training.
The Product Operations Sr. Analyst will oversee a variety of initiatives ranging from establishing operational efficiencies, supporting new business opportunities, triaging support issues, and creating training programs.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and lead monthly operational reviews that include best practices, user feedback and performance metrics.
- Provide feedback to practice group leadership and product management on product needs or trends as represented by our user base.
- Manage training, onboarding and user support
- Design and implement operating models that will drive the future improvements of digital products.
- Work hands-on with attorneys to demonstrate and communicate operations best practices of technology solutions deployed by the Knowledge Management and Practice Services group.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to discover, develop, analyze, and implement operational models
- Provide direct input into the development, implementation and launch digital solutions.
- Troubleshoot and facilitate the resolution of user access and questions.
- Troubleshoot email issues by checking Sendgrid.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in management consulting, project management, and/or business process improvement (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering the highest quality work product.
- The ability to manage and support projects cross-functionally in an iterative, fast paced environment.
- Strong business operations and business process knowledge and experience.
- Strong leadership, group facilitation, and project management skills.
- The ability to establish collaborative working relationships with cross-functional project teams.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible for starting in the role. Proof of vaccination will be required. Morgan Lewis will evaluate requests for reasonable accommodations on a case-by-case basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.