Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
- Support Product Operations Managers with insights and data-driven results
- Conduct the user interviews and experimentation to understand the existing operating conditions and procedures of autonomous trucks.
- Formulate and monitor the investigation/data collection plans to support the product life cycles
- Analyze the data to provide quantitative and qualitative statistical conclusions
- Conduct frequent research and competitive analysis of the autonomous truck industry to support the ODD investigation
- Provide and manage product operations related documentation
- Efficiently communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and refine the ambiguous needs and delivery the projects
- Collaborate with the automatic benchmarking team to extract data from our systems
- Generate exposure analysis, pattern and descriptive Analysis
Qualifications (MUST HAVE PYTHON)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines. (Preferred: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines).
- 1-2 years of experience programming in Python to extract the data and conduct data analysis
- 1-2 years working experience in Data Analyst role and a high interest in the Product Management or Product Analyst career track.
- Proven ability to utilize abstract reasoning techniques to formulate problems and establish creative solutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, multi-tasking and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of integrity and work ethics