Paramount is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
In the Paramount Summer Internship Program, interns will be working in a vibrant and inclusive environment alongside employees from different backgrounds. Through our in-depth offerings, interns gain exposure across our business while making significant connections for their future and accessing exciting career opportunities. In addition to hands-on experience our programs include networking, mentorship, resume workshops, speaker sessions, career development, visibility to top industry executives, and much more.
The Process Engineering Intern is responsible for identifying opportunities and developing solutions to improve customer care unit productivity and customer experience.
- Analyze data from our CRM systems and identify process improvements opportunities on productivity and customer journey.
- Define alternatives on how to implement improvements through process or system change.
- Interact with key stakeholders to obtain buy-in on proposed changes.
- Analyze inbound and outbound contacts (call, email, chat, text, social media, etc.), and contact drivers; determine root cause and make recommendations for improvements
- Improve call center daily operations by measuring and excelling in key process areas. Based on data analysis, identify specific opportunities and implement initiatives to reduce cost (contact reduction/deflection, handle time reductions)
- Combine data from different sources (telephony data, survey response data, etc) to gain key insights and make recommendations for improved operations and customer experience
- Effectively and accurately communicate analysis results and/or trending to stakeholders including deliverables, conclusions and recommendations for change or improvement
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
What you bring to the team:
- Experience with Continuous Improvement, Kaizen LEAN, Process Management or Six Sigma required.
- Ability to analyze large statistical datasets, summarize data, and effectively communicate recommendations and actionable insight.
- Excellent presentation/report building skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or boot camp (Production Engineering preferred)
- Must be at least 18 years old
You might also have –
- Experience in a Call Center
- Salesforce experience
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.