View job on Handshake
While working in a fast paced, 24/7 operation, the Process Control Administrator supports all Plant Operations and Departmental Projects through the application of Engineering, Lean, and Operations Management skills. The PCS will assess, improve, implement, and manage plant operations and processes regarding quality and safety. Additionally, the PCS will analyze and draft reports communicating the status of Plant Operational Efficiencies to Management.
- Draft, Implement, Audit, & Train SOPs as necessary for all departments:
a. Printing, Laminating, Slitting, Converting & Warehouse
- Analyze Plant Operations to improve Efficiencies and provide communicative reports to management
- Maintain and Organize all SOPs both Electronically & Physically
- Support the Accreditation Team
- Maintain, Organize, and Document New Product(s) from Concept to Production
- Support the Quality Control Department with Daily Tasks and Special Projects
- Extract, analyze and correct production data per scheduled routine and communicate the correction details to the Department Managers for retaining of users. ·
- Review partial and completed jobs for production cost variances and makes corrections as necessary based on root cause investigation. Run material calculation reports to assist Purchasing and Scheduling with consumption of raw material and inventory management.
- Assist in new order and trial production standards prior to order processing
- Undergraduate degree in a Technical Field is a must (Packaging, Industrial, Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, etc.)
- 0 – 2 years of experience; new grads encouraged to apply!
- SPC, Kaizen, 5S, Lean Management knowledge is a plus
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills
- Strong Multitasking, Time Management, & Organizational Skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs