DCA Partners (DCA) is seeking a Private Equity Analyst to support all activities related to the Firm’s Private Equity efforts. This is a unique opportunity which will provide the Analyst an opportunity to work alongside, and to be personally mentored by, Associates, Vice Presidents, and Partners of the Firm.
This is an “internship-to-hire” opportunity whereby the selected candidate will begin as a paid part-time intern prior to graduating and upon graduation will be hired on as a full-time Analyst.
Role and Responsibilities
The Analyst will be responsible for supporting all activities related to the Firm’s Private Equity efforts, including:
- Conduct detailed business analysis and modeling
- Build structured capital and leveraged buyout investment and return models
- Develop investment underwriting and due diligence memos
- Coordinate logistics for debt and equity syndication processes
- Participate in third-party operational, financial, and legal due diligence
- Manage the monthly internal portfolio reporting and analysis process
- Support senior executives and DCA operators with ad hoc operational and financial analysis
- Manage M&A sourcing activities for platform investments and add-on opportunities
- Conduct outreach to prospective investment and acquisition targets
- Complete the DCA training program and/or demonstrate competency in analytical categories
- Other research, analytical, and administrative duties, as assigned
Desired Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
DCA dedicates a great deal of effort to hire individuals who have a demonstrated track record of outstanding academic and professional achievement. The following traits are necessary for success in this role:
- Smart. Kind. Driven. Team oriented.
- Genuine intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of accounting and finance
- Bachelor’s degree with a history of academic and professional achievement
Compensation & Culture
- DCA provides a competitive base salary, bonus plan and profit-sharing plan. In addition, the firm offers a robust employee benefits and retirement program.
- DCA is a highly collaborative work environment of very smart, talented, and committed people. All team members have the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the firm’s near- and long-term goals and strategy.
- The firm is dedicated to developing its team and providing opportunities for individuals that excel to become Partners in the firm.