Keswick Partners is hiring for an Analyst to join its growing team. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and mission oriented. Keswick is a small, tight-knit group that is passionate about supporting entrepreneurs in the growth and development of their businesses. We envision a similar path for the Analyst to become established within the firm and have an internal desire to advance within the Keswick organization over time.
- Supporting key aspects of the deal closing process, including due diligence, working with service providers (such as accountants, attorneys, and industry experts), and facilitating investment committee and prospective lender requests to drive deals to a close
- Developing projections, forecast models, and monthly budgets for prospective and current portfolio companies
- Analyzing company trends, including monitoring revenue and cost trends, working capital levels, and other financial statement items for current portfolio companies and potential targets
- Preparing confidential information memoranda and other presentation materials for the Keswick investment committee and other third-party transaction participants
- Interacting with portfolio company senior management teams to develop budgets, implement strategic plans, and assess financing alternatives
- Performing industry research to evaluate new deal opportunities and growth options for existing portfolio companies
- Participating in general company origination efforts, including reviewing new deal opportunities, participating on calls with investment bankers and prospective business owners, and preparing pitchbooks and other company marketing materials
- Managing online datarooms in support of new company acquisitions or portfolio company exits
- Assisting the Keswick team with general administrative duties
- Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, or buyside internship experience is preferred
- Strong background in finance and accounting
- Extensive experience with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is mandatory
- Self-sufficient individual who has a strong worth ethic and places a high value on delivering a quality work product
- Desire to work in an ethical, entrepreneurial environment where advancement opportunities exist
Keswick Partners is a private equity firm founded to serve business owners and management teams in the lower middle-market. We are investing out of our $100 million fund, making majority and minority equity investments in distribution, service, and manufacturing companies across the United States with at least $2 million of EBITDA. Our investment team, based in Tampa, FL and Charlotte, NC, has worked together for over 35 years providing liquidity solutions and management equity opportunities to founder-owned and family-owned businesses. We look to partner with talented, passionate management teams to support them in the continued growth and development of their companies.
Keswick Partners is a new firm created in 2022 and represents the third private equity firm founded by the partners over the last 35 years. The partners previously managed nine successful investment funds with their predecessor firms, employing the same investment strategy that is used at Keswick. Candidates joining the Keswick team will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and build the Keswick brand together alongside the founders.