J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Description – Managed Solutions Specialists Analyst/Associate
Are you curious about asset allocation, portfolio management and investment strategies? We’re looking for energetic, creative talent to join our team of experts to develop innovative investment strategies for our clients.
The Investment Solutions business (a) develops strategic market views; (b) analyzes and determines the best implementation vehicles to express market views, both tactical and longer-term and across different vehicles; (c) markets investment ideas to advisors and clients; (d) executes trades.
You’ll collaborate with Portfolio Managers, Strategists and Due Diligence professionals to develop an expert understanding of managed solutions for our clients worldwide. You will work alongside dedicated teams of experts with extensive industry experience to leverage global economic and market insights, formulate broad strategic views and identify timely investment opportunities for private bank clients.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You’ll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage your skills.
The Managed Solutions Specialist Team seeks to provide comprehensive coverage of all of our managed solutions (Core, Advisory, SMAs, mutual funds [JPM and 3rd party where offered]) in a coordinated way. With a product-agnostic lens, we will partner with each region and channel (in PB and U.S. Wealth Management) in understanding their respective priorities in order to drive and retain assets across all managed strategies.
What to expect
You’ll gain knowledge and insight into the strategies and products our advisors you’ll be implementing as part of our teams. You’ll:
- Work under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team to help you learn and grow
- Come up with innovate ideas to help our business
- Take on assignments that directly impact our clients, helping them achieve their business goals
- Network with industry leaders, access best-in-class training and learn how all our business work together to provide excellent customer service
- Sharpen your technical skills, and finance and accounting principles
You’ll be a member of the Managed Solutions Specialist team, where you’ll work with senior members to identify and deliver an array of solutions, across asset classes, to support our client’s needs. The role will allow you to build multi-asset and/or equity-focused expertise given the cross-asset responsibilities of the wider team of specialists.
If you’re highly-motivated and enjoy working in teams to develop and execute solutions, this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
- Series 7 and Series 63 designations, if not, licenses required within 120 days in the role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills and a passion for investing
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask
- High standards of service, including strong initiative, energy and confidence
- Background in financial accounting, financial analysis or mathematics a plus
- Genuine interest in financial markets, investing and macro-level economics
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
- Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.