View job on Handshake
The BuildClub is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst to join our team. This position is remote.
The pricing analyst will support the sales and operations team maximizing the overall profit contribution of the business, by managing and identifying pricing opportunities with our suppliers and geographic markets.
In this function you will:
- Manage transactional pricing requests on a daily basis.
- Create and implement standardization of pricing data, quotations and associated activities.
- Perform customer or product specific analysis to measures changes in sales, margin, and price.
- Interact with product line marketing and field sales.
- Perform market analysis to provide sales volume opportunities while protecting against profit loss.
- Assist in development of ecommerce price lists, special pricing agreements and pricing for new product initiatives.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in financial analysis, pricing, or market planning.
- Strong computer skills with Excel, databases, CRM and other platforms.
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in cost analysis or pricing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders across multiple functions is preferred.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques for developing research and interpreting data.
- Ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence at all levels in and out of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and problem solve in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficiency in GSuite, MSOffice including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Hubspot.
What we offer:
- Incredible Work Environment and Team Culture
- Competitive Compensation Packages (base salary, commission, benefits + ESOP)
- Fun place to work
- Room for growth and advancement