View job on Handshake
SupplyHouse.com, an e-commerce heating, plumbing, and HVAC supply company, is searching for a Pricing Analyst to join our Finance Team. If you are looking for a career that will allow you to develop and implement pricing strategies in order to enhance the success of a company, we want to hear from you!
This is a remote-based role within select states in the United States. At this time, we are only able to employ those located in the following states: Florida, Georgia, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
This position will require travel to our NY office headquarters for up to four times per year for internal meetings and team-building activities. The cost of travel for employees out of the area will be covered by the company. Additionally, our offices are always available for staff to use as much as desired.
A company laptop and other necessary equipment will be provided along with a $250 stipend for your work from home space.
Role Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Remote (Florida, Georgia, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington)
- Use margins, pricing trends, and competitor analysis to price out new & reprice on-site products for sustainable growth
- Authorize price reductions for sales promotions and set discounted pricing for contractor loyalty program members
- Handle price complaints from customers
- Ensure compliance with minimum advertised price (MAP) policies set forth by manufacturers
- Analyze margins on past sales to identify opportunities and correct pricing as needed
- Develop tools and procedures for pricing analysis and modifications based on market dynamics and industry trends
- A Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Marketing, or another quantitative field is preferred
- Excellent analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and reprioritize as needed
Why work with us:
- We have awesome benefits – We offer 401k with company match, 100% company-paid medical insurance, optional dental and vision add-ons, life insurance, vacation, and sick days.
- We promote a work/life balance – We value your time! We encourage a healthy separation between your professional and personal life with our flex-time work policy and health & wellness initiatives that allow employees to feel refreshed and recharged.
- We give back – We provide many virtual opportunities to help our local communities such as our Adopt-a-Family initiative, fundraising initiatives for trade schools, and mentorship programs with local schools.
- We stay engaged – We maintain our company culture in a remote setting with engaging virtual events including our Core Values Weeks, Employee Appreciation Day, optional Out-of-Office Monthly Events, and virtual clubs. Look out for our Football Knockout Pool, Book Club, and Craft Nights!
- We listen – We encourage collaboration, feedback, and new ideas through our monthly town halls, departmental team lunches, and regular check-ins with upper management. It is our priority to make sure you enjoy coming to work every day.
What our employees are saying:
- “The people here are amazing. In this tough phase of the pandemic, the people and the company have handled the situation very well. They take really good care of the team, and they always try to make sure employees stay in touch by organizing virtual events!” -Yash, IT Team
- “I love the teamwork, the caliber of people who are employed here, and the way everyone is so supportive, caring, and welcoming. This truly is a company that strives to grow and evolve and continue to be even better and is open to new ideas and innovative concepts from employees. You feel valued because your opinions are welcomed and encouraged. Your strengths are cultivated, and you feel real growth in your position.” -Katy, Customer Service Team
- “I enjoy working at SupplyHouse.com because they truly value generosity and the act of giving back to our community. With many being significantly affected by the pandemic, the company has gone to great lengths to not only be there for its employees, but also our surrounding communities. I’m looking forward to the day when we can do that again all together.” -Anna, HR Team