The Pricing Analyst acts as a subject matter expert for the Corporate Pricing team and partners with the sales, marketing, finance, and contracts teams. This position will assist with conducing pricing reviews, ensure pricing is aligned properly, and work to decrease price discrepancies. This position will also ensure processes are documented, maintained, and streamlined. While working to identify opportunities for improvement of the employee experience, the customer experience, and overall organization performance. The Pricing Specialist will request improvements, complete user acceptance testing, as well as conduct training to employees and stakeholders.
- Subject Matter Expert on all Pricing portions of systems (Model N, Oracle, Quoting, etc.)
- Ensure that company process documents, including SOP’s, are effectively maintained, and organized. Conduct training to employees and stakeholders as applicable.
- Facilitates periodic reviews of pricing by performing historical assessments, financial and margin analysis, and documenting the applicable management approvals.
- Ensures pricing is aligned across health networks, while working to reduce price discrepancies.
- Request, manage, and test software enhancements needed to improve process and user experience. Monitor enhancements to ensure acceptance/adoption of changes.
- Develop reports & analytics to support the Corporate Pricing team and commercial business units by highlighting intuitive business trends
- Collaborate with Corporate Pricing Manager and team to support business process & data needs
- Maintain/Improve KPI dashboard support, maintenance & enhancements
- Look for ways to improve current process and increase efficiency in accordance with ConMed policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Intermediate-level Excel skills required (including VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Candidate must reside in Eastern Time Zone or Central Time Zone
Upcoming December 2022 graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Experience with SQL and Tableau preferred
- Lean Six Sigma or similar Certification preferred
- Must possess strong analytical and computer skills since detailed data manipulation of large data sets is required
- Must have good organizational as well as time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy necessary