Pop Mart is crashing in California!!!
Their first US store will open soon at South Coast Plaza and they are now looking for a grounded Store Manager to contribute their continuous expansion globally.
What you are up to
Own all store Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Monitor and manage team attendance and ensure accountability through coaching and counseling.
• Respond to Customer feedback, resolve issues, and always strive for continuous improvement of the in-store experience.
• Own the store visit operations and appearance checklist.
• Execute high-level in-the-moment coaching and development of your Assistant Manager, Supervisor, and Team/Shift Leads into all-star leaders.
• Participate in ongoing leadership training that will fine-tune your management, accountability, operations, and communications skills.
• Set the tone in your store for a positive attitude and high energy.
• Manage the weekly schedule and payroll budget and determine hiring needs.
• Lead and conduct interviews for prospective new team members.
• Own plan-o-grams and plan and lead merchandising of the store.
• Manage change orders and supply orders including signage and fixtures.
• Demonstrate a level of leadership that comes from a minimum 3 years of retail/consumer sales experiences
• Reliability and flexible availability that may include days, evenings, holidays, and at least one weekend day
• Strong verbal and written communication skills that will inspire and motivate team members at all levels.
• Advanced computer skills including the ability to work with Microsoft Office programs and navigate the online systems.
• Able to prioritize, and use time management skills to keep ahead of daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
• Fluency in Chinese would be a strong plus.
POP MART, founded in 2010, is an industry-leading pop culture and art toy company. With the industry’s rapid growth, POP MART has set foot in more than 23 countries and regions, and has accumulated millions of fans around the world. With more than 4000 employees worldwide, POP MART has established offices in China, Singapore, Japan, Korea, the UK, etc. As of today, POP MART operates over 250 offline stores and over 1687 Robo Shops, thereby generating brand awareness and exposure among consumers.