View job on Handshake
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Campbell Soup PIM/Data Sync Business Analyst is responsible for managing product data as it relates to product identification and data synchronization. This position requires collaboration within Master Data as well as with regulatory, the business units, R&D and Sales.
- Serve as the liaison to the material master data management team and subject matter expert relating to GTIN allocation impacts to data synchronization
- Setup new partners for Campbell’s and our subsidiaries to data sync with
- Maintain customer grouping for synchronization within our data pool
- Respond to both internal and external requests for GTIN data and/or data synchronization
- Reconcile issues with GTIN data and determine proper approach
- Serve as a consultant to the product divisions for item conversions and required labeling updates
- Upload and maintain product attributes for both retail and food service divisions within the PIM (Lansa or Salsify)
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-3 years’ work experience required, analyst experience preferred (can include intern or co-op)
- Previous experience with order management or understanding of product setup a plus
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Ability to extract, analyze and report on data required
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills required
- Highly driven and self-motivated personality required
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple projects and multiple deadline.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.