Tenneco is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers, and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with full year 2021 revenues of $18 billion and approximately 71,000 team members working at more than 260 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts, Performance Solutions, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
- Assist in analysis of commercial strategies for 5 BU’s
- Assist in analysis of M&A activities
- Assist with any senior level commercial strategy presentations
- Comfortable utilizing business case development and strategic thinking to solve problems.
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills.
- An advocate dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Comfortable negotiating and collaborating with others.
- Degree in business, business administration, computer science or engineering or equivalent experience, data analytics