The People Analytics Associate focuses on analyzing data about our employees. Specifically, analytics are used to evaluate our recruiting channels, behavioral interview process, mentorship program, career pathing, retention, etc. This person works collaboratively with company stakeholders which includes executive leadership, financial analysts, DBA’s, and end users to collect key data points related to people and financials. The Analyst aggregates and reports on data, which will result in further analysis and conclusions by the People Strategy department. Reporting to the VP of People Strategy.
· People Strategy owns several initiatives, and the analyst will be responsible for collecting and managing data around these programs on a daily basis.
· Demonstrates critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
· Analyzes data for patterns and trends based on the questions being posed and initiatives being tackled by People Strategy.
· Analyzes data from multiple data sources that include Bullhorn (CRM), Kronos (HRM system), Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP), Excel, and survey platforms. Identifies additional data sets to combine.
· Performs quality assurance and data cleansing to ensure accurate and reliable data.
· Acquires a working knowledge of existing technical processes and apply this knowledge to assigned tasks and projects.
· Produces dashboards, including graphs, tables, and other visualizations.
· Presents results in a structured, data-driven manner accessible to non-technical audiences.
· Documents results, communicates findings, and provide reports to key stakeholders in People Strategy.
· Creates presentation decks using PowerPoint (or similar).
· Produces dashboards and analytics reports that provide meaningful insights and discussions with key business stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills, Education
· 3-5 years’ relevant experience
· Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred)
· High integrity with a commitment to quality
· Organized, methodical, and detail oriented
· Strong communication skills, for liaising with project leaders and teams
· Collaborator, with the ability to work independently or with teams
· Self-starter and self-motivated, with the willingness to take on a variety of tasks to get the job done effectively
· Results oriented, with a focus on critically thinking about best ways answer questions using data
· Familiarity with data management including interpreting, comprehending, and summarizing statistical data
· Ability to solve business problems using data analysis and statistics
· Knowledge of math and statistics
· Knowledge of data collection/cleaning tools
· Proficient in use of statistical packages and software such as R, Python, SPSS, or similar
· Excellent database management skills, including expert level proficiency with MS Excel
· Knowledge of SQL databases preferred
· Knowledge of Power BI preferred
· Demonstrated business analysis skills