ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGMENT ASSOCIATE TRAINING PROGRAM-SUMMER 2022
Start your Oracle Cloud consulting career with Sierra-Cedar today!
Sierra-Cedar is seeking motivated, entry-level team members to join our robust Oracle Cloud Organizational Change Management practice. The Associate Organizational Change Management program is for those looking to start their Cloud Change Management career, learn technology implementation and consulting skills, and grow into hands-on consulting roles. If an IT consulting career excites you and the thought of contributing to a collaborative, client success driven environment is motivating, our Associate Consultant opportunity is a likely fit.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to kickstart your career in Oracle Cloud we want to hear from you! Sierra-Cedar has an upcoming Cloud Training Program in Atlanta this June. These are fulltime, entry-level employment opportunities. Must be legally authorized to work in the US, visa sponsorship is not for this position. Apply TODAY and let’s discover your career path at Sierra-Cedar!
This position is based in Alpharetta, GA and training will commence at our corporate headquarters. Non-local applicants must be willing to relocate to the Greater Atlanta area for a minimum of one-year.
Who is Sierra-Cedar? Sierra-Cedar is an Oracle Platinum Partner with over 25 years of proven customer success in IT consulting and managed services. We have become one of the largest consultancies focused on delivering a full range of application services across a wide spectrum of industries including: Public Sector, Commercial, Healthcare and Higher Education. Our mission is to help our clients accomplish their business goals by modernizing, implementing and delivering progressive enterprise applications with cutting-edge technology. Sierra-Cedar’s Cloud practice is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next generation of tech talent to join our amazing team!
What is Sierra-Cedar’s Cloud Training Program?
Our Associate Consultants will participate in a five-week training program where they will learn consulting and implementation skills. After completing the training phase, Associate Consultants graduate to apply what they’ve learned on an implementation project with the guidance of a mentor. Our mentors will partner with Associates to aid in the growth and development of their skills and with the ultimate goal that our Associates become capable of leading independently. Sierra-Cedar’s consulting mentors are experts in their respective fields and are excited to transition key knowledge to the next generation of in-house consulting talent.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required at a minimum in any of the following areas of study:
- Human Resources, Education, Psychology
- IT-related fields including: Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Security
- Business-related fields including: Finance or Accounting.
- Workforce-related fields including: Human Resources, Education, or Psychology.
- Harbor a passion for information technology and helping clients streamline business processes.
- Have strong communication, business writing and problem solving skills; ability to effectively transmit, receive and accurately interpret ideas, information and needs.
- Thrive working in collaborative and diverse environments with people of all backgrounds and disciplines.
- Strive to grasp new concepts quickly and offer solutions to complex problems.
- Have a curious mind and demonstrate a passion for client success.
- Self-starter who operates with integrity, professionalism and excellence.
- Can work effectively in ambiguous and ever-evolving environment
Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client solutions including deployment, management, and optimization of enterprise applications and technology. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages including: 401(k), Health, Disability, and Life insurance. Sierra-Cedar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.