the opportunity ::
Are you curious and self-motivated? Do you relish a challenge and thrive in a fast-paced work environment that allows you to collaborate with team members? Are you ready to take on an exciting, new opportunity? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you might just be the person World 50 has been looking for to join our dynamic membership development team.
At World 50, relationships are the foundation of our business, and as a Membership Development Coordinator, you would be responsible for supporting current and future organizational outreach to increase sales of exclusive memberships. The perfect candidate for this role would have great research skills, keen attention to detail, a strong work ethic, dedicated follow-through and a passionate commitment to excellence.
key responsibilities ::
- Identify and target candidates for membership within World 50 peer groups through ongoing industry research, profiling tools and the latest press announcements
- Research member nominations to determine the best candidates for membership, while taking into consideration competitive landscape, company size and reputation, global presence, and personal member contributions
- Support membership associates in generating leads
- Use Salesforce (and other software platforms) to create and manage business accounts
- Manage additional special projects related to membership communities