NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service. Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone.
We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
The Media Tech Associate Program is designed to jumpstart your career as a media technologist at NBCUniversal. Individuals interested in the intersection of media and technology will have the unique opportunity to choose from one of several tracks and experience three different rotations across our business portfolio over the course of two years.
As you rotate, you’ll learn from the best and partner with key business and technology leaders to help drive enterprise-wide initiatives. You’ll have access to the best personal and professional development opportunities, both individual and shared with your fellow Associates, to further build your technical acumen and business-focused skillsets.
Our Associates come from all different backgrounds and are an integral part of our business operations. They bring their passion for technology and work with the business to identify creative and innovative solutions to meet the ever-changing landscape of our industry.
Business Solutions/Technical Operations Track
Your responsibilities and on-the-job training will vary per rotation and give you some insight into how our business operates. As an Associate on the Business Solutions track, you’ll be immersed into the world of business engagement and deepen your understanding of Technical Operations.
Possible rotation placements include but are not limited to our teams within Business Engagement Solutions, which includes: Film & TV Studios, Ad Sales, TV Networks and Streaming, Sports, and more. Rotations within our teams in Content Supply Chain include, Content Management & Preparation, Content Distribution, and Marketing. Rotation locations can be in NY, CA, CT, NJ, FL, CO. As you rotate, you’ll develop skillsets in Program Management, Business Analytics and more.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Geographically mobile for the duration of the program
- Communicator – You have excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate ideas effectively across all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical
- Media-focused – Prior exposure to the media industry through internships or work experience
- Intellectually Curious – Deep hunger to learn and grow and a willingness to experiment to learn
- Team Player – You can work effectively as part of a project/program team and foster team cooperation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in technical field (Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related major/minor)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.