As a Markforged 3D Printer Service Engineer/Application Specialist, you will receive manufacturer training to service, support, maintain and install composite and metal 3D Printers at AWP Facility and On-site at customer facilities. In addition, you will analyze customer’s 3D parts for printability as well as printing of 3D parts.
- Install and train customers on how to use and maintain 3D Printers.
- Phone and on-site 3D printer support.
- Assist in setting up equipment for both local and on-site demos.
- Analyze design files for printability.
- 3D print customer parts.
- Shipping customer parts, spare parts and receiving of parts inventory
- Technical degree/training in mechanical related field of study or equivalent experience.
- Attend off-site manufacturer training.
- On-Site Customer Support approx. 10-30%.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Self-Starter with ability to accomplish tasks.
- Excellent problem definition and resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to adapt and multi-task.
- CAD design experience is preferred, but not required.
- 3D printing experience is preferred, but not required.