View job on Handshake
Whova is looking for a full-time, entry level Marketing Analyst to join the Demand Generation team. If you’re interested in applying a data-driven approach for business growth, consider joining us!
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers in over 100 countries, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, and more. Whova is proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award five years in a row. Whova has also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal two years in a row.
- Marketing and sales funnel analysis
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) analysis, including keyword research, competitive analysis
- Execute on-page and off-page SEO to improve the ranking of Whova website
- BS or MS in analytic discipline (stats, etc)
- Passion for analytic rigor and measuring what matters
- Strong curiosity in probing into website visitor behavior, search engine ranking to gain insights
- Great analytical skills
- Basic knowledge about Sales/Marketing
- Great communication skills