View job on Handshake
Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada, with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston, and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been the worldwide leader in designing and manufacturing manual, semi-automated, and robotic products that advance the life science and biotechnology industries. If you are looking to work for a company at the forefront of innovation and technology, making an impact on a global level, Hamilton is it!
The Hamilton Company marketing team uses data from various sources to identify opportunities to improve our prospect and customer experiences. As a Marketing Analyst, you will be using data to make strategic recommendations to our leadership team about optimizing the website and acquisition performance. In addition, you will be responsible for being an expert translator between raw data insights and the marketing business strategy and management.
Success in this role involves creating scalable processes that ensure best practices and implementation in campaign management, lead generation, CRM database management, and web analytics.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in developing and implementing a data-driven marketing strategy.
- Leverage analytical, statistical, and programming skills to deliver insights and business tools to drive data-driven decision-making across the marketing organization with a focus on consumer insights.Monitor and maintain reporting on marketing KPI’s to identify positive and negative trends on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Create meaningful dashboards to clearly depict trends to the overall marketing team.
- Assess, recommend, and acquire new, valuable marketing data from internal and external sources
- Support the design of programs and campaigns that will improve the quality of digital delivery and impact.
- Design and implement experiments or other econometric methods to understand how changes to our marketing communication channels affect user behavior.
- Leverage knowledge of A/B testing to quantify gains resulting from proposed and actioned process improvements.
- Create and maintain website marketing toolsAdminister and customize web-based product information management tool, SharePoint Online
- Administer and maintain the cloud-based CRM, HubSpotManage user permissions throughout the site.
- Maintain data integrity and suggest improvements in maintaining information.
- Manage and develop workflows.
- Perform onboard training with new users.
- Troubleshoot reported errors and act as technical support.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, computer science or similar field OR relevant certifications and experience.
- 3+ years of marketing database and analytics experience, with the ability to query, clean, blend, and aggregate, and display data.
- Analytical ability to explore and validate large datasets.
- Google Data Analytics Certified, with an understanding of how to leverage data to make informed business decisions.
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Google Tag Manager or equivalent tag management solutions, with the knowledge to manage, configure, and deploy tags.
- Strong database experience, with abilities to integrate and ingest various data sources and perform regular data integrity audits.
- Experience in HubSpot or a similar email marketing tool
- SharePoint Online familiarity preferred.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office required – Word, Excel, Access (Office365 experience preferred).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate expertise on tools used.
- Must be confident and self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to project management.
- Superior project management and time management skills to properly scope incoming projects, manage a wide variety of stakeholders and engage in thoughtful change management for a large team.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects.
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Commitment to sustainable design.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more).
- Solid Stable Company.
- Drug-free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.