Do you want to change the world? Ample, Inc. is a pioneer in the electric vehicle space that is developing a new way to deliver energy to any electric vehicle. At Ample we use advanced robotics to enable fast modular battery swapping that is as fast, as cheap, and as convenient as gas. We are a team of technologists, designers and environmental enthusiasts who believe this problem to be among the most critical challenges of our time. Join Ample and help us make this a reality for billions of vehicles.
As a Market Analyst on the Ample team, you will help be responsible for creating a detailed understanding and documentation of fleet and vehicle markets globally.
The Ample team is small, passionate, highly capable and eager to have like-minded individuals join. If the technology doesn’t exist, we’re not afraid to envision a path to success and then build it, while always keeping in mind it must be designed for reliability, affordability and easy deployment.
You are an expert in identifying, accessing and understanding external data sources, conducting industry research, analyzing and presenting impactful data pictures. You have a high level of intellectual curiosity, are passionate about new and trending technology and enjoy both quantitative and qualitative research and modeling.
● Support Ample’s Business development / Executive team by providing market and data analysis, presentations, spreadsheet models and market research which transform business opportunities into outcome driven / actionable activities
● Turn Data into Information, Information into Insights and Insights into Valuable Actions
● Decompose complex business problems into their constituent parts for analysis; identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in operational data sets
● Drive strategic actionable insights from operational analysis
● Conduct Data Analysis and modeling for automotive fleets, partners and a variety of market segments related to Ample’s business
● Assist with ad hoc analytical projects and tasks, as assigned
● An Advanced degree with 3+ years of postgraduate subject matter experience OR a Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of relevant industry experience (ideally in fleet, vehicle, leasing or related consulting).
● Comfortable with secondary/desk research and able to identify / contact primary resources
● Familiarity with, or the ability to quickly learn, market segmentation, sizing & forecasting
● Accustomed to blending strategic & tactical thinking with creative & analytic reasoning
● Strong analytical mindset and ability to use data and logic to make compelling business cases
● Fluent in both written and spoken English
● Successful record of accomplishment in a fast paced, dynamic environment working with tight deadlines; must be proactive and able to multi-task
● Expertise using Excel and PowerPoint
● Demonstrated experience utilizing data visualization tools to effectively communicate key data insights (e.g. Tableau, Qlik)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Promote Diversity