View job on Handshake
What We’ll Bring:
Argus Advisory, a TransUnion company, was recently acquired and all recruiting is taking place in coordination with TransUnion’s systems and processes.
At TransUnion we strive to build an environment where you are in the driver’s seat of your professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our team members are given the tools needed to carve their path. Regardless of job titles, team members have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
Leading financial institutions and retailers worldwide count on Argus benchmarking data, analytics, models, and advisory services to understand their business today – and make decisions that better position them for the future.
We offer competitive benchmarks that help boost our clients’ bottom line. Predictive analytics that improve profits. Fraud prevention tools that protect assets. Advisory services that accelerates growth. And new solutions that excite and engage our partners’ customers. We translate raw numbers into business intelligence, and business intelligence into realworld actions that power productivity and performance.
This group offers competitive transaction, risk, behavioral, and bureau-sourced account data to provide strategy, marketing, and risk decisions advisory services to retail bank, credit union, and digital bank clients.
This team member will report to the SVP and will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest financial institutions within the U.S. to help build their business process strategy directly.
This opportunity is a hybrid structure (2 days of the week on-site/3 remote) located in either Chicago, IL or White Plains, NY.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in analytical field such as economics, engineering, statistics etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in the retail banking or payments industry.
- Experience managing projects, identifying key milestones/objectives, setting and meeting timelines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform data analytics to draw insights out of data and develop a storyline for client presentations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to directly interface with client on a daily/weekly basis.
Impact You’ll Make:
- Supports creating a project scope and analytic approach in response to requests from clients.
- Ability to manage day-to-day client communications and status update meetings to align on work objectives for the coming week.
- Ability to independently manage own workflow for analytic projects.
- Provides oversight and technical support to other team members.
- Validates that data is accurate and deliverables are client ready both for work produced by the individual and by other team members.
- Tracks time and follows company policy for submitting time sheets and expense reports.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
We’re excited to expand our business with the acquisition of Argus Advisory. As we make the transition, there may be changes specific to the organizational alignment and title of this position. Other details of this position, such as job responsibilities will not be impacted due to this acquisition and transitional phase. The addition of Argus Advisory to TransUnion is leading to accelerated growth to our analytics, business intelligence and advisory services to further our data-oriented strategy. We hope you’ll join us in the next phase of this journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.