Actual salary will depend on location of selection. Location is negotiable after selectin per the agency policy.
We encourage you to read this entire vacancy announcement prior to submitting your application.
This position may be non-competitively converted to a permanent position; however, conversions are not mandatory or guaranteed.
APPLICATION LIMIT: This vacancy announcement is limited to the first 200 applications received. This announcement will close at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the day that we receive 200 applications, or at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the listed closing date, whichever occurs first.
This position offers training and developmental opportunities in the following areas:
- Human Resources Management
- Training and Development (Adult Learning)
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
- Education Policies
- Grants Management
- Information Technology
As a Management & Program Analyst (Pathways Summer Student Trainee), GS-399-5, you will perform the following duties:
• Assist in clerical and administrative support services to the Program Office.
• Process or maintain records and/or documents related to the work of the office.
• Participate in program studies and analysis of operations to achieve greater economy and efficiency.
• Prepare materials for work flow and operational analysis, cost studies, and/or equipment utilization.
• Prepare initial work plans and draft reports based on existing procedures or observation of the activity to be studied.