View job on Handshake
TigerGraph is the world’s fastest graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights and better outcomes. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing and analytics platform.
TigerGraph’s ML/AI department is looking for developers to transform TigerGraph’s high-performance graph algorithm library into the leading graph data science library. TigerGraph’s database is the most scalable graph database for analytics, whereas Graph analytics and Graph ML are areas of active academic research and of rapidly growing business use.
TigerGraph completes $105 million series C Funding News:
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to TigerGraph’s Data Science Library by implementing algorithms and functions used for machine learning and analytics.
- Benchmark and optimize algorithms to provide users with top performance.
- Keep up with new developments in graph analytics and machine learning.
- Provide documentation and demos of your contributions.
- Continually strive to provide users with the best graph data science capabilities and experience.
- Working towards BS or MS in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or a related field
- Talent and passion for algorithm design and problem solving
- Knowledge of C-family and Python languages. SQL knowledge
- Linux OS and command line knowledge
- Preferred: Ability to read research papers describing new algorithms.
- Ability to work independently, manage deadlines and set priorities
- Passion for the start-up environment