View job on Handshake
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, San Francisco, CA and Bellevue, WA. This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration beginning in May/June 2022.
Application deadline: February 15th, 2022
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all campus jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
– Data Trust and Safety
– Intelligent Creation Audio
This internship provides students the opportunity to join one of our engineering teams where you will have the opportunity to:
– Build new features that touch hundreds of millions of people around the world
– Solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems
– Work with our world-class engineers to build industry-leading systems
– Develop and build up highly-scalable classifiers, tools, models and algorithms leveraging cutting-edge machine learning, computer vision and data mining technologies
• Currently pursuing a PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022
• Experience in at least one of the following areas: Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, NLP, Data Mining, or Computer Vision
• Understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Great communication and teamwork skills
• Passion for techniques and solving challenging problems
• Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship
• Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.