Ex Parte is looking for a talented, enthusiastic machine learning engineering student to work on building production-scale ML systems. As an intern in an early startup, you must be amazingly entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t predefined.
- Proficiency writing production-quality code, preferably in R, Python, SQL, or SAS
- Experience working with huge data sets
- Understanding of machine learning models, data analysis, and both supervised and unsupervised learning methods
- Outstanding communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ML Studio, Cloudera, Hadoop, Spark, MLlib (Especially Microsoft ML Studio)
- Azure or AWS cloud-based service oriented architecture
- Any experience in Law or Intellectual Property a huge plus!