Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
As part of the Skechers Data & Analytics team, this position will provide decision support and actionable insights to the loyalty team to help drive business value and growth opportunities. The Loyalty Analyst will contribute to development and delivery of useful and timely information to decision-makers and business leaders in an easy-to-understand, efficient and accessible manner.
This role will be responsible for customer loyalty-focused business and data analysis, requirements and delivery of data analytics, reporting and dashboard creation, as well as insight generation, in collaboration with other team members and business partners. It will also support critical business and analytical processes and make recommendations for improvement.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
Dashboard Creation and Campaign Support
- Develop dashboard reports that highlight loyalty program key business indicators and performance.
- Develop dashboard reports on customer satisfaction and loyalty campaign participation and effectiveness
- Contribute to the development of analytical frameworks, tools, and skills to measure the success of the loyalty program
- Partner with internal SFMC and SFCC teams to ensure campaigns are set up in the best way to collect actionable performance data, including A/B testing planning and reporting
Strategy Development Support
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to: 1) Build support for strategic loyalty growth; 2) Update customer segments; 3) Define key data to support clientelling efforts
- Deliver insights and analytics that measure our performance and improve our marketing and media decisions.
- Effectively analyze the consumer and behavioral data to inform loyalty strategy and decisions.
- Ensure all tests and scaled approaches have clear Key Performance Indicators and establish the necessary measurement processes
- Partner with loyalty team management to drive solutions to business problems
- Use analytical insights to formulate robust, actionable recommendations for loyalty team leadership.
- Utilize excellent communication skills to clearly distill the essence of your technical work to audiences of all levels and across multiple functional areas.
- Lead the discovery, interpretation and communication of meaningful data patterns to formulate robust, actionable recommendations for loyalty team leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Establish expertise and serve as a subject matter expert on customer loyalty
- Business-focused and service-oriented mindset with can-do attitude
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the team and the team’s goals
- Highly analytical and intellectually curious
- Able to analyze data sets and derive meaningful insights
- Skilled in presenting information in accessible and meaningful manner
- Able to analyze business needs and document requirements
- Original thinker, resourceful and creative
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator with solid teamwork skills and agile mindset
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Continuously strive for improvement, consistent quality, and growth
- Learn new technology and tools as needed to perform job duties
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE-
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Analytics, Finance, or related fields)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in data analysis or statistical modeling.
- Experience in a Marketing, or Customer Analytics environment is highly preferred.
- Must have hands-on experience in using SQL or an equivalent background in coding (experience with R or Python is a plus)
- Basic understanding of data warehousing principles/architecture
- Experience with CRM and Customer Loyalty management platforms (preferably with experience in multi-channel points-based loyalty management systems)
- Experience with Tableau, MicroStrategy, Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other digital marketing platforms, BI and analytical tools
- Proficient in using Excel and PowerPoint for data manipulation, analysis, and charting/visualization
- Ability to frame problems, dive deep into analyzing complex data sets, evaluate implications and communicate insights.
- Excellent communications skills with respect to translating business needs into a data analysis approach and translating analysis results back into business terms. Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate findings and Experience and knowledge in experiment design and A/B testing
- Familiarity with various online marketing channels
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills; impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience with agile, iterative development methodology
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.