Join Reynolds Consumer Products… a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment.
Are you looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Logistics Intern to join our team located at our South Boston, VA facility. We embrace and accept individual experiences and backgrounds to achieve a diverse and inclusive workplace.
As a Logistics Intern who is currently enrolled in college, you will build on classroom learning through paid work directly related to your field.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with a Logistics Manager to understand Warehouse functions, customer orders, and inventory levels.
- Assist with day-to-day Logistics activities regarding inventory.
- Assists with special projects as required.
- Gain valuable hands-on experience.
Ultimately, you will gain practical knowledge from professionals to get a jump-start on your career and will be able to make significant contributions to our company.
We need you to have:
- Completed at least 2 years of course work at an accredited university with a preference for Logistics operations.
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work 10-12 weeks from late May to late August
- Attention to detail is a must.
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!