Are you looking for an opportunity where you will be entrusted to take on a full leadership role? If so, we invite you to read more!
The State of Connecticut, Department of Labor (DOL) is committed to protecting and promoting the interests of Connecticut workers. In order to accomplish this in a constantly evolving environment, we assist workers and employers to become competitive in the global economy. We take a comprehensive approach to meeting the needs of workers and employers, and the other agencies that serve them. We ensure the supply of high-quality integrated services that serve the needs of our customers.
We are currently recruiting for a Labor Department Unit Director. This position will be a part of our Systems Operations Support unit, based in Wethersfield. This is a full-time position with a Monday – Friday schedule. Additionally, this is a hybrid opportunity based upon the state telework guidelines, which will be discussed in full during the interview stage.
Systems Operations Support (SOS) unit:
The SOS unit is responsible for technology, support, and training within the ReEmployCT unemployment insurance program, Benefits/Tax/Appeals. SOS collaborates such operations within the consortium ReEmployUSA, which includes Mississippi and Maine.
As a Unit Director, we would entrust you to lead the SOS unit as we continue to implement ReEmployCT in a collaborate effort with the ReEmployUSA consortium. Along with other duties as needed, We would have you:
- Plan and direct unit activities including the development an implementation of new programs
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on programs
Develop and implement staff training
- Industry leading health benefits, including medical and dental coverage;
- Extensive pension plan and supplemental retirement offerings;
- Paid Time Off ~ including 12 paid holidays per calendar year;
- Professional growth and development opportunities; and
- A healthy work-life balance to all employees!
We hope you take this opportunity to join your state and #makeanimpaCT!
Only those applicants who apply through the State of CT Online Employment Center will be considered for this opportunity.