View job on Handshake
Title: Junior Digital Marketing Associate – Amazon Data and Insights
Department: eCommerce Acceleration (CDMO)
Location: New York, NY .
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L’Oréal USA as a Junior Marketing Associate! The L’Oréal USA 12-Month Junior Marketing Associate internship program allows creative visionaries and strategic thinkers to enhance their marketing knowledge in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. The JMA program is paid internship opportunity that requires a candidate who has graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work up to 40 hours per week.
Job Summary: The Amazon Tech acceleration hub in Hudson Yards, NY gives L’Oreal USA the ability to manage every input of the flywheel on the rapidly growing business. The Data and Reporting 12-Month Intern will create reports and whitepapers to help understand major amazon trends in the beauty space. The intern will be responsible for running and distributing reports and presentations as needed under the guidance of the Amazon Advanced analytics lead. Intern will be accountable for supporting information sharing within the LUSA OneAmazon community and to the cross-functional business partners, as well as many data related functions.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Assist in data analysis to answer various business questions
- Create supporting whitepapers using Amazon tech tool suite that tell category and trend stories from a total LUSA lens
- Assist in the development of training material for new and existing reporting tools.
- Organize and manage user access for analytic tools for users from multiple parts of the organization.
- Measure community adoption & engagement with Amazon Tech
- Assist on projects from initial debrief to finished product with significant self-direction and limited oversight
- Create functional & technical documentation related to Business Intelligence solutions
- Run and create monthly and quarterly reports for all brands using various BI reporting systems
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint some SQL is a plus
- Professionalism in communication, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
- Strong data skills and analytical mind
- Strong verbal communication skills
Preferred Key Experiences (prior to this position):
- Undergraduate college degree received within the last 12 months
- Reporting or data analytical experience a plus
- Combination of education and relevant business experience will be considered
Beyond the Junior Marketing Associate program?
Successful completion of the program, as well as excellent demonstrated performance, entitles participants for top consideration and placement into the Management Trainee Program, an accelerated professional development, full-time salary position.
• Recent graduate (within 12 months) of a BA degree in a marketing or digital related field.
• Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
• Self-starter and capable of working under minimum supervision
• Well-developed computer skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point required
• Ability to manage, prioritize multiple assignments and work efficiently while remaining flexible to unforeseen changes in direction
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning skills and follow up skills
• Enthusiastic team player, creative/innovative thinker with a passion for process improvement
• Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and sense of urgency in a fast paced work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.