Summary of the role
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment? If so, consider the opportunity to join the team in the capacity of a Junior Machine Learning Developer. The role implies the implementation of large-scale data ecosystems, data management, governance, and integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms. The Junior machine Learning Developer will also work on leveraging automation, and cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios, and prescribe actions, alongside maintaining data ecosystems, sourcing analytics, and providing continuous insights and improvements.
- Statistical, Analytical, and ML Technique Skills
- Operational and monitoring ML Skills (using high-end tools)
- End-to-End Integration, delivery, and vision control skills
- Cloud, AI lifecycle,
- Ability to predict, standardize and streamline delivery of high-performing models
- SDLC methodologies, AI / Data governance framework, and ML-Business inquiry skills
- Ability to administer and work with AI code of Ethics to tackle issues such as privacy, discrimination, and data ethics and promote responsible innovation.
- Explanatory skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Building, containerizing, and deploying skills for end-to-end automated data and ML pipelines
- TensorFlow, Pytorch, and other deep learning frameworks
- Git or other vision control tools