As a Data Science Analyst, you’ll leverage your curious mind and data analytics skills to understand how customers and users are interacting with digital experiences. You’ll explore approaches to enhance the customer experience, augment incremental revenue, and maximize cost efficiencies.
As part of our new graduate program, you’ll go through on-boarding and will be ready to start working with clients by month 2. You’ll also receive on-going structured learning during your first three years that is tailored to you, and you will also be supported with your growth & progression.
- Uncover opportunities, impacts, and performance drivers through advanced analytics
- Perform hands-on statistical analysis of large volumes of financial, transactional, marketing, web analytics, and customer data
- Build performance marketing solutions and compelling presentations to communicate data and metrics
- Assist with the development of measurement frameworks and report on key performance indicators
- Put theory into practice by writing code and building visualizations
We recognize that you might not meet 100% of the requirements listed below and that’s okay! We’d love to hear from you anyways.
- BS/BA degree in Business and Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, or other areas where analytics and business are applied
- Graduating between December 2021 and August 2022
- Able to understand client business, digital marketing initiatives, and customer experience goals while working towards insights and recommendations that will help Publicis Sapient deliver solutions to meet them
- Firm grasp of a broad range of data instruments: web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), A/B & multivariate experimentation tools, SQL, Excel, R, Python, SAS, and PowerPoint
- Foundational knowledge of complex data structures including cleansing, manipulating, and transforming data
- Detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills; the ability to translate complex analyses into well-structured and simple to understand presentations and recommendations
- Strong academic track record
- Relevant leadership experience from community organization involvement or previous employment
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Willingness to travel up to 80-100% (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Curiosity and passion for creation and constant improvement
- Prior internship in data science & analytics
Publicis Sapient is unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship now or in the future for this specific role.
Benefits of Working Here
- Unlimited paid vacation and 16 paid holidays
- Flexible work/life balance
- Awesome benefits – health, dental, vision, and life
- Company discounts and tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- Support and tools to be coached and mentored; hands-on experience to sharpen your skills and learn from industry experts
- Participation in our 3 year Early Career Development Program that encompasses growing your skills with clear promotion path opportunities
Applications will be accepted until September 30th, 2021.
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must upload both your resume and unofficial transcript. A cover letter is optional but recommended.
Once you submit your application, you will hear back from us within 5 business days on next steps.
We have this position available in our Atlanta and Chicago offices. Please select your top choice during the application process.
When you are ready to submit your application, click the “I’m interested” button to the right.
Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer