APPLY FOR OUR DATA ENGINEER TRACK!
Are you ready to take your career in technology to new heights?
It is an unfortunate reality that often companies require experience to get a corporate job, but applicants first need the job to gain experience. This is the gap between what you have learned in school and what employers expect. It is a real “you can’t get there from here” moment. But you can get there, and we can help
At Talent Path we invest in you and your career from the day you join our team! We hire you as a full- time employee with competitive benefits. We offer you paid training in next-gen technologies that will give you the opportunity to quickly launch your career.
Once you complete your training, Talent Path will place you in a role commensurate with your newly acquired knowledge working on relevant projects with premier companies to gain that real- world experience. Once placed, we provide on-going mentoring and development to ensure your immediate and long-term success.
At Talent Path, we bridge the gap between college and career.
What You Will Do
- You will take part in a paid 10- 12-week training course where you will work with a group of like-minded tech graduates or career changers.
- You will receive hands-on tech experience with professionals in your career.
- You will take part in real-life projects to ensure success once you are placed on a client project.
- You will take part in EQ and other professional development training.
- Upon graduating from training, you will be ready to start on a project with one of our clients as a Data Engineer.
- Once placed you will continue to receive training, upskilling, and mentorship.
What You Will Need to Join Talent Path:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field
- Intermediate knowledge of database objects, writing SQL queries, logic-building skills
- Experience with database administration/data analytics/cloud data warehousing a plus (SQL, Azure, AWS)
- Experience with Python
- Strong systemic/analytical thinking and problem-solving approach
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional business acumen and appearance
- Adaptable & highly self-motivated in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Commitment to learning and growing professionally
- Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on an on-going basis without sponsorship.
- Must be willing to relocate
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Industry Certifications
- Enterprise-level development training
- Mentoring program
- Access to a large platform of clients
- Continued training and upskilling
Complete the application to join our data analyst track and we will be in touch soon!
Learn more at TalentPath.com