View job on Handshake
Interested in working in an innovative, collaborative environment with motivated, social people? At Arc Aspicio, you can join a leading consulting firm that specializes in human capital, management, and strategy professional services to deliver compelling solutions. Consultants join our practice focused on mission-critical projects, and quickly learn to contribute to and grow our company across multiple projects. We invest in hiring, mentoring, and training smart, diverse, and self-driven professionals interested in all aspects of the company and our homeland security and government clients. We are looking for people who are willing to share ideas and work as part of an inclusive, innovative team.
The Junior Data Analyst role is a great role someone who has interest in analytics, an Interim Secret clearance or higher, wants a career in analytics and consulting, and has at least a year of relevant experience. Junior Data Analysts work in a fun, collaborative team on challenging analytics projects in multiple mission areas, translating ideas into action. Secret clearance or Interim Secret clearance required.
This person has experience with Tableau and SQL Server (or similar tools) and loves using data to solve problems. The role requires the ability to work on a range of data sets and effectively communicate with stakeholders. Ideal candidates have experience applying analytical techniques and utilizing analytics tools to assess, cleanse, normalize, analyze, and visual data and in presenting findings and recommendations in collaboration with clients.
- Assess data, prep for analysis, and apply both quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques
- Derive meaningful and actionable recommendations from analytical work products to improve business processes
- Communicate analysis of findings, insights, and recommendations to executive-level stakeholders through clear, innovative visualizations and infographics and concise language
- Join our consulting practice to support projects and company growth initiatives, managing multiple workstreams at one time
- Collaborate with our clients to solve tough problems, delivering outstanding client service and achieving mission results
- Apply excellent consulting, business analysis, and communications skills to quickly identify problems, analyze challenges, and recommend solutions to our team and our clients
- Develop consulting skills and help grow the company outside of your project by participating in new business and strategic initiatives
- Contribute to our company culture, which promotes client-focused teamwork, learning, and helping others to grow and develop
- Secret Clearance or Interim Secret Clearance required
- 1-2 years of experience working with analytical techniques, relational databases, data modelling, and data visualization preferred, but not required
- Experience or strong interest in working in a Government, homeland security, and/or law enforcement environment, with skills in this area preferred
- Experience using analytic and visualization software, such as Tableau, R, SQL Server, ArcGIS, or Informatica to process, analyze, and produce report information from multiple sources
- Experience in structured and unstructured data analysis, comprehensive link analysis, trend analysis, and visual analysis, with experience developing and applying SQL scripts
- Experience with intermediate / advanced functions in MS Excel or Access
- Proven to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and oral communication and collaboration skills and strong leadership potential
- Strong interest in working in a consulting firm and learning business concepts; loves to collaborate and reach out to get involved in company events, offerings, and special projects
- Clearance: US Citizenship only (no dual citizenship) / Secret Clearance or Interim Secret Clearance required
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Critical Skills: Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills, resilience, flexibility, learning-oriented, excited to engage
Our recruiting process is very competitive. Therefore, we ask that you submit a brief, tailored cover letter to tell us what you are looking for in a company and why you would be a great fit for a consulting firm.
About Arc Aspicio
Arc Aspicio enhances the future of our nation by creating bold ideas and bringing them to life. A consulting and solutions company, Arc Aspicio solves problems by applying our integrated capabilities in strategy, design, data, human capital, behavioral science, and technology. The company passionately pursues our vision to be the hub of creativity where people take action to change the world. Employees collaborate with clients and partners to create solutions using a human-centered approach.
Our goal is to attract people who love to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment. Our culture empowers our employees to learn, share knowledge, be leaders in everything they do, and develop strong relationships with their clients and colleagues.
Our positions are based in the DC metro area and require employees to live in DC, VA, and MD within commuting distance of our client sites and DC office.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Innovation
Arc Aspicio is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workplace and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a growing consulting and solutions firm focused on innovation, we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V