View job on Handshake
Junior Data Analyst Gaithersburg, MD
We are hiring for a Junior Data Analyst position who will work alongside other team members to:
- Provide data and financial analysis,
- Manage costs and maintain vendor relationships for services sold to downstream customers.
- Position will involve reviewing/processing invoices for leased services, organizing and managing vendor contracts and relationships, identifying and pursuing cost savings opportunities, and managing circuit inventory records.
- The candidate would also work with technical leads to document selected processes for training purposes, and would provide ad hoc reporting on spend for further management analysis.
- Perform Data analysis and automation of monthly invoices to ensure match against contract and inventory records
- Develop and Generate high-level reporting on OpEx trends with selected telecom vendors,
- Work with telecom, hardware and software vendor account teams to document escalation contacts and procedures, to identify current product portfolios, and to document for group discussion areas of dispute,
- Coordinate (and when applicable, lead) quarterly vendor program reviews,
- Manage vendor contract renewals,
- Develop documentation are various internal processes
- 1 – 2 years of data science skills including Python, AWS, Database design
- Intermediate-level proficiency with MicroSoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint,
- 1 year experience with Salesforce
- Bachelors Degree with coursework in finance/accounting/business preferred,
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or other collaborative communications technology
Position is currently remote, but starting 1/4/22 will require onsite 3x per week.
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors