View job on Handshake
Role: Jr Data Analyst.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
· Helping develop reports and analysis.
· Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
· Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
· Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, IT or any equivalent degree.
· Basic knowledge of MySQL & Python
· Should be able to do data visualization using Tableau or Excel.
· Excellent English communication (both oral and written) and reading comprehension
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with clear attention to detail.
· Ability to priorities and work under tight deadlines.
· Fast learner, able to master new concepts, theories, ideas, and processes with ease.
· Willingness to work beyond traditional working hours/days as required by the business.
· The person should be open to learning and take new responsibilities.
Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.