View job on Handshake
Our direct client, a Global Professional Services, Advisory & Audit Firm, has an urgent need for 2:
Junior Business Analysts
Atlanta Metro Area- remote until further notice
Long Term Contract w/ RTH option
** Rare opportunity to be part of an elite group of junior business analysts interfacing with c-suite
executives around the globe!
** Jump start your career and get incredible hands-on training!
** Immediate interviews for qualified candidates!
- Have 6+ months experience (job or internship) with a bank, wealth management firm, investment bank, treasury operations, credit card payment processing firm or Big 4 consulting firm
- Live within 2 hours of Atlanta, GA
- Be a permanent US citizen.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, management, or a similar major
- Provide business analyst services to help clients improve business performance and operate efficiently.
- Advise clients on improving and transforming financial processes and reporting systems.
- Analyze data, document findings and prepare recommendations for the implementation of new financial systems, procedures, and organizational changes.
- Design outsourcing, off-shoring, and shared-service arrangements.
- Design and implement financial systems, and work with enterprise cost management systems.
- Assist clients with planning, budgeting, forecasting, performance measuring, and reporting services.
- Help clients reduce costs through consolidating finance functions across business units.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Manage risk in the delivery of quality client services.
- Generate and manage new business opportunities.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Finance Systems Transformation
- Business Performance Management
- Shared Services/Outsourcing
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Budgeting and Planning
- Scheduling, Forecasting
- Order to Cash, Procure to Pay
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Consolidation, or the Close to Report process
Specific Business Analysis Duties:
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Provide Leadership